VENN ADVANCED SYNTHETIC REED
– WIN A $500 D’ADDARIO WOODWINDS PRIZE PACK
Terms and Conditions:
- Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its distributors, retailers, dealers, agencies, and endorsed artists are ineligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Promotion commences 22/02/2021, 9:00am (AEDT) and final entries close on 23/04/2021, 5:30pm (AEST).
- There is only one way to enter and win:
- Entrant must purchase a D’Addario VENN Advanced Synthetic Reed from a Participating Dealer, between 9:00am (AEDT) Monday 22 February 2021 and 5:00pm (AEST) Friday April 23 2021, and email a copy of their purchase receipt or tax invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:30pm (AEST) on Friday 23 April 2021.
- Participating Dealers for the purposes of this promotion are:
ACT: Better Music
VICTORIA: Ozwinds Moorabbin, Ozwinds Coburg, The Music Place, Fine Music
TASMASNIA: Modern Musician
SOUTH AUSTRALIA: Presto Musical Repairs, Gustafson Custom Horns
WESTERN AUSTRALIA: Zenith Music
- There are five (5) prizes available: Five (5) x Prize Packs consisting of a maximum RRP A$500 of product selected by each winner from the D’Addario Australia Woodwinds Pricelist v1_2021, available at https://www.daddario.com.au/pages/pricelists. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Should the value of prizes selected by winner total less than RRP A$500, winner agrees to forfeit any remaining prize value. Any remaining prize value is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Five (5) winners will be selected at random from the pool of entries received.
- Winners will be notified via return email at the email address used to submit entry and winners’ names will be posted, and where possible tagged, on the D’Addario Australia – Woodwinds Facebook, and Instagram pages by 5:00pm AEST, 26/4/2021.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and/or proof of residency in Australia in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification or residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- If a winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of the winner being notified, or is otherwise disqualified from the competition, the Promoter may withdraw the prize, and the winner will forfeit any and all rights in and to the prizes.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- The promoter is:
D’Addario Australia Pty. Ltd. (ABN 25 150 200 516)
25-27 Hi Tech Court, KILSYTH, Victoria, 3137
Ph. 03 8761 6293, email email@example.com
Queries regarding privacy should be directed to D’Addario Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org